1) We will be reducing our classroom size to 8-12 students, 5 days a week, there will be no merging of classrooms, siblings will be put together upon request. Once a classroom is formed, a negative COVID test is required prior to admittance.
2) Our touchless check in process will be done at gate B at the start of school, the gate will be propped open for 15 minutes. There will be a teacher, tablet and sanitizing station here, we have new touchless technology for check in, you will need to bring your cell phone to use this. Our touchless thermometer will be checking the temperature of each child and teacher upon arrival. Guardian must be wearing a mask and we ask that your child does as well.
3) At check in all parents will confirm the following health screening for their child:
My child has not experienced or been around anyone in the past 7 days who has experienced the following:
4) We will check the temperature of each child and teacher every day at arrival. Any child who shows up with or develops any symptoms of illness will be sent home. We ask that the child does not return until they have been tested or fever and symptom free for 5 school days.
5) We will follow the same check out protocol, students will line up 6 feet apart at the end of the day, one at a time the guardian will check out their child and they will be dismissed. You are welcome to pick up your child at any time, however once a child is checked out for the day, they may not return. If you are checking your child out early, you will call the classroom at (415) 686-2947 please know, students may be outside so please be patient. Guardian must be wearing a mask.
6) All staff will be wearing masks and face shields at all times. We ask that at check in your child has a face covering and we understand it may come off throughout the day. “Children over the age of 2 should wear cloth face coverings when not actively engaged in physical activity to reduce the risk for transmission if the parent and provider determine they can reliably wear, remove, and handle masks following CDC guidance throughout the day, but children under 12 are not required to wear cloth face coverings.” https://marinrecovers.com/summer-camps-youth-activities/
7) We have installed a Merv11 air filtration system in the case we need to move indoors. We will be removing all hard to clean items such as dress up or stuffed animals. All of our time will be in our new functional outdoor classrooms.
8) Our bathrooms have been equipped with automatic flushing toilets. Only 1 student will be using them at a time and our staff have a separate bathroom.
9) Hand sanitizer will be provided at tablet check in, and at several different stations in the classroom. We request that the child’s guardian use it before check in, and provide it to their child before entering the gate.
10) Our classrooms will be sanitized throughout the day and every evening by our cleaning team. There will be a monthly fee of $30 added to your bill to account for our new covid cleaning protocol.
11) Guardians and teachers must notify the school immediately via email if anyone in their household has come in contact or close proximity with anyone with COVID-19. If anyone in your household has experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that your child stays home until a negative test has been reported.
12) If an infected person has been on campus we will notify all families and follow the recommended guidance provided by the CDC.
13) Guardian’s are not to enter campus or classrooms, all check in and check out will be done at gate E, and if possible the same guardian drops off each day.
14) If any persons in your child’s home have travelled on an airplane, please notify Marin Enrichment via email. We ask that your child stays home for 10 days as an added precaution to other families.
15) If your family travels outside of the Bay Area while in the purple tier we ask that your child gets tested or quarantine for 10 days before returning to Marin Enrichment.
16) The department of health asks that families provide students with all snacks and meals. Additionally, we ask that you provide your child with a large water bottle, we will not be using any water fountains.
17) If a child or staff member of a pod receives a positive test for covid, that entire pod will quarantine for 10 calendar days.